How we ensure security and compliance in our solutions
For a company whose vision is to create a world full of trust based on digital identities, security and compliance are top priorities. Especially, as we are working with highly sensitive personal data, captured from identity documents and facial images.
Find out more about how we ensure that you get a safe solution from us:
We protect your data with encryption in transit and at rest. Appropriate information security measures ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entrusted to us and the information systems operated by us.
Our identity verification services are designed for high performance, quality, flexibility, and scalability. They are based on reliable business processes and state-of-the art core infrastructure.
We protect the privacy of your and your customers' data, we prevent it from unauthorized access and apply industry best practices.
Our compliance program helps you to meet your organisation's compliance requirements. We undergo independent third-party audits and are ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified.
Data Protection at PXL Vision
Our inhouse Data Protection Officer is taking care of all matters regarding legally compliant Privacy Standards. All processes and products are set up with high-level standards according to European Legislation (GDPR) and Swiss DSG and are under constant review and improvement.
- We ensure that all users are comprehensively informed about and consent to the processing of their data and how to make use of their personal rights.
- Data use and access for employees and 3rd parties are being diligently controlled and restricted according to clearly defined purposes.
- User data is only processed on a need to know basis and our system architecture prevents any backtracking of data to the respective identities.
- We take data protection laws, including GDPR, very seriously.
- We operate on highly secured environments and backend infrastructures, such as our certified data centers in Switzerland and Germany.
- We apply state of the art technical and organisational measures and work with trusted partners who apply the same privacy and security standards as we do.
Our internal PXL Vision Trust Team takes care of you and your customer's security
Dieter has more than 20 years of experience in Information Security and Governance, Risk & Compliance. Before joining PXL Vision, he worked for Hewlett-Packard and DXC Technology and served global clients from various industries like technology, energy, finance and others as a Security Consultant.
Nevena is an MSc graduate of Computer Science at West Virginia University (USA) and an expert in biometrics. She has more than 20 years of combined experience as a software engineer and manager. Prior to founding PXL Vision she worked for 6 years in software development at Dacuda.
Thomas is a German Attorney at Law with more than 20 years of experience consulting his companies in the field of data protection and Internet Law as an inhouse counsel. Before joining PXL Vision he worked as Legal Counsel and Head of Legal in the Telco (freenet and Telefónica) and Internet (Jamba, Lime) Industry. He is experienced both in corporate and startup environments.